About John Paul Corrent
John Paul Corrent established the firm of Corrent & Macri LLP in 1979. Since its inception, John Paul Corrent and his firm has provided legal counsel and services to clients in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, throughout the United States of America and the world.
John Paul Corrent graduated from the University of Windsor as a member of the President’s Roll of Scholars, obtaining his bachelor’s degree in Economic/Political Science and Law (LL. B.). Upon completion of law school, he was bestowed the Proficiency Award in Family Law.
John Paul Corrent has the proven expertise and resources to provide his clients with competent, efficient and quality legal services.
Among John P. Corrent’s undertakings are:
- Member of the Ontario bar (Law Society of Upper Canada)
- Member of the Essex Law Association
- Accredited and certified mediator
- Former instructor for the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Former lecturer and instructor at the University of Windsor and St. Clair College
- Co-author of a study in the provision of community legal services entitled “Impact of a Legal Clinic”
- Former President and board member of the Canadian Italian Business & Professional Association of Windsor
- Vice President of Polar Bear Music Inc.
- Fluent in English and Italian
Send John a Message
We respond to you within hours
Get in Touch
2485 Ouellette Ave,
Windsor, ON N8X 1L5
Direct Line: 519-551-1873
Office: (519) 255-7332 Ext. 221