About John Paul Corrent
John Paul Corrent graduated from the University of Windsor as a member of the President’s Roll of Scholars, obtaining his bachelor’s degree in Economic/Political Science and Law (LL. B.). Upon completion of law school, he was bestowed the Proficiency Award in Family Law.
John Paul Corrent has the proven expertise and resources to provide his clients with competent, efficient and quality legal services.
Among John P. Corrent’s undertakings are:
- Member of the Ontario bar (Law Society of Upper Canada)
- Member of the Essex Law Association
- Accredited and certified mediator
- Former instructor for the Ontario Real Estate Association
- Former lecturer and instructor at the University of Windsor and St. Clair College
- Co-author of a study in the provision of community legal services entitled “Impact of a Legal Clinic”
- Former President and board member of the Canadian Italian Business & Professional Association of Windsor
- Vice President of Polar Bear Music Inc.
- Fluent in English and Italian